Brow Lamination At Home Kit
Whilst in quarantine, we had a dream… we wanted to give you the ability to get salon standard Laminated Brows at home!
We’ve tested our formula’s, ensuring they’re safe, cruelty free & vegan friendly ready for home use whilst doing the same job as we do in the salon for that Brow Wow/Insta-ready Lamination look!
Thanks to High Brow HQ, it’s now as easy as 1,2,3 to laminate your brows in the comfort of your own home!
The perfect fluffies are yours in less than 30 minutes!
Ready to go? Great…
Step By Step Guide To Your Fabulous Fluffies
1. A patch/allergy test must be performed at least 48 hours prior to your treatment. Please also check our list of contra-indications (see below) and ensure that you have clean hands and are wearing protective gloves before any treatment can be carried out – safety first always!
2. Remove traces of make-up and thoroughly clean the brow area with a cotton pad and Cleanser solution. Comb through the brows using the disposable brush.
3. Apply Brow Lamination Glue as needed to secure individual unruly hairs in place before lifting/fixing
4. Apply #1 LIFT SOLUTION with the Y brush from the root and carefully straighten each hair, setting the hair in the right direction. Cling film the brow.
#1 – LIFT SOLUTION – 6 minutes (fine hair) 7.5 minutes (medium hair) 9 minutes (course hair)
5. Set the timer for the appropriate processing times. Remove excess #1 solution using a cotton bud or pad.
6. Apply #2 FIX SOLUTION with the Y brush from the root and carefully fix each hair, setting the hair in the right direction. Cling film the brow.
#2 – FIX SOLUTION – 6 minutes (fine hair) 7.5 minutes (medium hair) 9 minutes (course hair)
7. Set the timer for the appropriate processing times. Remove excess #2 solution using a cotton bud or pad.
8. Apply a thin layer of #3 KERATIN to the brow hair with the Y brush
Optional – Comb through, trim, tweeze or finish brows for super perfect fluffies!
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU LEAVE 6 WEEKS IN-BETWEEN TREATMENTS BEFORE REPEATING
Vegan Friendly / Cruelty Free / Certified For Home Use
We want you to have the absolute best results so need you to follow the simple steps with care. It is so important that you check the contra-indications and patch test before getting going.
- Click here for a list of contra-indications
- Patch test – To perform your patch test, simply put a small amount of each product (Step 1/2 and 3) inside your forearm, using a cotton bud and then wait 48 hours before creating your fluffies to ensure you do not have any reaction.
- 48 hours after performing your patch test…if there is no adverse reaction, you are ready to go!!!
When you have crafted your fabulous fluffies, we want you to show them off with pride and would love to see your pics! Please send your pics of your fluffies into us to email@example.com For the chance of winning a £150 gift voucher!